Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Toast with Lemony Pea Mash
- 1 garlic clove, quartered
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided, plus more for toast
- Kosher salt
- 2 cups shelled fresh peas (from about 2 pounds pods) or frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped preserved lemon peel (from 1/2 preserved lemon), divided
- 1 tablespoon (or more) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Aleppo pepper or crushed red pepper flakes plus more for serving
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 slices country-style bread or ciabatta, toasted
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?