Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound freshly made masa for corn tortillas, or 1 3/4 cups masa harina for tortillas reconstituted with 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons quite warm water
- 1/4 cup freshly rendered pork lard
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- About 3/4 cup
- 1/2 cup freshly rendered pork lard or canola or safflower oil
- 2 cups
- 1/2 cup finely chopped white onion
- 1 cup crumbled queso fresco or queso panela
- About 2 cups cooked, diced nopales, from about 1 pound paddles (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, thick stem ends removed
- 10 red radishes, julienned (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?