Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups hot milk
- salt and white pepper to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen phyllo dough, thawed
- 1 pound feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup butter, melted and divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/100 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.1g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|