Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tim's Sausage Stew
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 pounds sausages, sliced into coin size pieces
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 1 (28 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 3 zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 cup acini di pepe pasta
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 57.2g|
|Saturated Fat 20.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|