Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tim's Mac and Cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded white Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices day-old bread, torn into small pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.1g|
|Saturated Fat 18.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 72.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|