Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tim's Lamb Stew
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can beef broth
- 2 pounds lamb stew meat, cubed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup corn oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|