Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tilapia with Balsamic Butter Sauce, Thyme Mashed Potatoes, and Sugar Snap Peas
- 3 pounds russet or Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled, quartered
- 4 1/2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 6 tablespoons (or more) warm whipping cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups sugar snap peas, strings removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 4- to 5-ounce tilapia fillets
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) plus 1 tablespoon chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?