Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tilapia in Thai sauce
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 4 spring onions , sliced
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- small piece fresh ginger , finely chopped
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- juice 1 lime , plus 1 lime chopped into wedges, to serve
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and sliced
- handful Thai basil leaves or coriander leaves
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?