Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tilapia and Mashed Yams with Pancetta-Sage Breadcrumbs
- 2 ounces thinly sliced pancetta (Italian bacon), chopped
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs (from French or sourdough bread with crust, ground in processor)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage
- 2 pounds medium yams (red-skinned sweet potatoes), pierced all over with fork
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 5-to 6-ounce tilapia fillets or eight 2-to 3-ounce fillets
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?