Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thyme-Roasted Turkey with Gingersnap Crust
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 15- to 16-pound turkey;neck, gizzard and heart reserved
- 6 fresh thyme sprigs (optional)
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups coarsely chopped onions
- 5 cups (about) canned low-salt chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 5 large shallots, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 1/2 cups canned low-salt chicken broth
- 9 gingersnap cookies, crumbled (3/4 cup; 2 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?