Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thyme-Roasted Chicken with Garlic Gravy
- 1 chicken (about 3½ lbs/1/75 kg)
- 10 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried thyme leaves
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) salt
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/3 cups (325 mL) reduced-sodium chicken broth, divided
- ½ cup (125 mL) white wine or additional chicken broth
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) all purpose flour
- Roasting pan with rack
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 555kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 37g (57%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (53%)|
|Cholesterol 182mg (61%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|