Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thyme-Roasted Apples and Onions
- 4 cups apple cider
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt plus additional for sprinkling
- 6 7- to 8-ounce onions, halved through root end, each half cut into 6 wedges
- 6 teaspoons coarsely chopped fresh thyme, divided
- 6 Braeburn apples (about 2 3/4 pounds total), peeled, halved, cored, each half cut into 4 wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?