Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Three-hour shoulder of lamb
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 1 tbsp oregano , roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 shoulder of lamb , boned and tied, approx 1.5kg/3lb 5oz
- 400g pearl onions or shallots
- 250ml lamb stock
- 100g fresh peas
- 100g fresh broad beans
- 2 Little Gem lettuces , cut into quarters
- juice 1 lemon
- small handful mint or coriander, roughly chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?