Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Three Teacup Chicken
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (use gluten-free soy sauce for gluten-free version)
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Shaoxing wine or dry sherry
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 6 garlic cloves, smashed
- 8 1/4-inch-thick slices of peeled ginger
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Sichuan peppercorns or 1 diced red chili pepper(optional)
- 2 lbs. chicken breast or thighs cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 star anise or pinch of anise seed (optional)
- 1/2 cup water
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?