Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Three Sisters Soup
- 2 cups canned white or yellow hominy, drained
- 2 cups fresh green beans, trimmed and snapped
- 2 cups peeled and cubed butternut squash
- 1 1/2 cups diced peeled potatoes
- 5 cups water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chicken bouillon granules
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|