Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Three Pepper Chicken
- 10 saltine crackers, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup julienned red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup julienned yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup julienned green bell pepper
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.1g|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|