Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Three Pan Potato Enchiladas
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast meat - cut into strips
- 2 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (5.5 ounce) package red beans & rice mix
- 10 (8 inch) flour tortillas
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.2g|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 60g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|