Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Three Meat Lasagna
- 1 package no-boil lasagna sheets
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 2/3 cups milk
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Freshly grated nutmeg to taste
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 oz pancetta, finely chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 small carrot, chopped
- 4 ounces ground veal
- 4 ounces ground pork
- 8 ounces ground beef
- 2/3 cup red wine
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups milk
- 32 oz canned plum tomatoes, roughly crushed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- InstructionsIn a large skillet, melt the butter over medium high heat. Once it's melted, add the flour and whisk these two ingredients together to create a roux. As it turns golden brown, slowly add in the milk and whisk. Continue whisking until the bechamel is thick. Season with salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg. Set aside.
Directions:View on Whats Gaby Cooking
Why don't we display directions?