Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Three Layer Apple Cake
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter melted, plus more for pans
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled) plus more for pans
- 2 cups packed light-brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Granny Smith apples (8 ounces each) peeled and coarsely grated (2 cups)
- 2 Granny Smith apples (8 ounces each) peeled and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) unsalted butter room temperature, cut into tablespoons
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?