Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Three Cheese Manicotti
- 1 (8 ounce) package manicotti pasta
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 6 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 6 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/3 cup dried bread crumbs, seasoned
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/7 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.8g|
|Saturated Fat 11.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|