Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Three Cheese Green Salad
- 1 large head leaf lettuce - rinsed, dried and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup cubed Swiss cheese
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup toasted pecan pieces
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 53.9g|
|Saturated Fat 17.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|