Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Three Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Bake
- 1 1/2 cups multigrain penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 (10 ounce) bag fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 1/2 cups pasta sauce
- 1 2/3 cups diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup PHILADELPHIA Light Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 cup KRAFT Part Skim Mozzarella Shredded Cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Grated Light Parmesan Cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.6g|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|