Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Three Cheese Breakfast Bake
- 1/2 (1 pound) loaf French bread, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 pound Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/4 pound Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 cups diced cooked ham
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.7g|
|Saturated Fat 12.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|