Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Three Can Shrimp Chowder
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 2 green onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package cold cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (4 ounce) can small shrimp, drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.5g|
|Saturated Fat 13.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|