Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Three Bean Salad With Celery
- 1/2 small onion, minced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can cut green beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.4g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|