Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Three Bean Salad II
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground dry mustard
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can wax beans, drained
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 100.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|