Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Three Bean Salad
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans
- 1 pound wax beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 onion, sliced into thin rings
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2/3 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|