Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Three Bean Dip
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 3 bunches green onions, chopped
- 1 cubanella pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can navy beans, rinsed and drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/32 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.7g|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|