Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Three Bean Casserole
- 1 pound beef frankfurters, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can butter beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans, drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.9g|
|Saturated Fat 7.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|