Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Three-Pepper Sausage Cornbread Dressing
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and diced
- 1 1/2 pounds andouille sausage, or fresh chorizo or hot Italian sausage
- 2 red or orange bell peppers, cored, seeded, and diced
- 2 poblano or Anaheim peppers, seeded and diced
- 2 serrano or jalapeo peppers, seeded and diced
- 2 stalks celery, cleaned and diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, cleaned and roughly chopped
- 2 cups chicken stock (if using store-bought, use low sodium variety)
- 1 pan
- , cut into cubes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?