Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 big yellow onions, quartered and thinly sliced
- 2 red onions, quartered and thinly sliced
- 4 leeks root end and dark-green tops removed, sliced ¼ inch thin, and washed
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unbleached allpurpose flour
- 8 cups vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 155kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 12mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|