Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Three-Mushroom Dressing with Prosciutto
- 8 cups 1/2-inch cubes rustic rosemary bread (from one 14 1/2-ounce loaf)
- 1 ounce dried porcini mushrooms*
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 3-ounce package thinly sliced prosciutto, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-wide slices
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter
- 1/2 pound small button mushrooms, trimmed
- 1/2 pound small fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed, quartered
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons crushed dried rosemary
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup chopped green onions, divided
- 2 large eggs, beaten to blend
- 1 cup (about) low-salt chicken broth
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?