Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Three-Layer Berry and Brown Sugar Pavlova
- Confectioners sugar for dusting
- 1 cup superfine granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 3/4 cup egg whites (from 5 to 6 large eggs) at room temperature 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds strawberries, trimmed and quartered
- 1 pound blackberries
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup chilled heavy cream
- 1/3 cup chilled sour cream
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?