Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Three-Greens Soup with Spinach Gremolata
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 small onion (about 7 ounces), thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, 3 thinly sliced, 1 finely grated
- 4 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1/2 bunch collard greens (8 ounces), center ribs and stems removed, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 bunch Swiss chard (12 ounces), center ribs and stems removed, coarsely chopped (about 8 cups)
- 1 5-ounces bag packaged spinach (not baby), stems removed (about 4 cups), divided
- 2 teaspoons (or more) fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?