Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Three-Cheese Soufflé Recipe
- 7 large eggs
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon Tabasco (or other hot sauce)
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 ounce grated cheddar cheese
- 1 ounce grated muenster cheese
- 1 ounce grated gruyere cheese
- equipment needed: one medium soufflé dish (holds approximately 22 ounces, for Williams Sonoma brand, it's the #4 size)
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?