Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Three-Cheese Skillet Lasagna
- 43 ounces canned whole peeled
- plum tomatoes (from a 28-ounce can and a 15-ounce can)
- 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 1/2 cups part-skim ricotta cheese room temperature
- 1 box (12 ounces) no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1/2 lb. fresh mozzarella shredded
- 1/4 cup grated pecorino or parmesan cheese
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?