Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Three-Cheese Pasta Skillet
- 3 cups uncooked corkscrew-shaped pasta
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup water
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded two-cheese blend
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French's® French Fried Onions
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.2g|
|Saturated Fat 9.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|