Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Three-Cheese Pasta Gratin with Almond Crust
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 4 cups hot whole milk
- 10 ounces extra-sharp cheddar cheese, grated (about 3 cups)
- 8 ounces hot pepper Monterey Jack cheese, grated (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 2/3 cups lightly packed grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup whole almonds
- 1/4 cup fine dry breadcrumbs
- 1 pound short tube-shaped pasta (such as cavatapi or macaroni)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?