Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Three-Cheese Mushroom and Spinach Calzone
- 1 tablespoon olive oil plus additional for brushing
- 1 8-ounce package sliced crimini (baby bella) mushrooms
- 3/4 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 cups (packed) baby spinach
- All purpose flour (for sprinkling)
- 1 pound fresh pizza dough (or one 13.8-ounce tube refrigerated)
- 5 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 cups grated Fontina cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?