Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin olive oil
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped peeled carrots
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 8 ounces lean ground beef (I use local, grass fed beef)
- 8 ounces mild/sweet Italian sausages, casings removed ( I use local pork sausage)
- 2 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes with added puree (Progresso is one brand I use)
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper (or more to taste)
- 15 lasagna noodles (about 12 ounces)
- 2 15-ounce containers part-skim ricotta cheese (I use Calabro)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese (about 3 ounces)
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, squeezed dry
- 2 large eggs
- 4 3/4 cups grated part-skim mozzarella cheese (about 1 1/4 pounds)
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?