Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Three-Cheese Garlic Scalloped Potatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 55.5g|
|Saturated Fat 34.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|