Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Three-Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Bake
- 1 1/2 cups multi-grain penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 (9 ounce) bag fresh spinach leaves
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 ounces PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel cheese, cubed
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.8g|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|