Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Three-Bean Salad with Fennel
- 1/2 cup dried chickpeas
- 1/2 cup dried black-eyed peas
- 1/2 cup dried red kidney beans
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, minced
- 2 hot green or red chilies, seeded and minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon ghee or a mixture of olive oil and butter
- 1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ajwain seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed, cored, and thinly sliced
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?