Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Three-Bean Salad Recipe
- 12 ounces green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces (about 3 cups)
- 6 small radishes, ends trimmed, halved lengthwise, and thinly sliced (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 medium shallot, minced
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brined capers, drained and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?