Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed or canola oil
- 2 medium red onions, cut into 1/3-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fermented black beans
- 2 serrano chilies, minced
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced thin, green and white parts separated
- 1/4 cup wheat-free tamari sauce
- 2 cups shelled edamame
- 1 (15-ounce) can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups roma tomatoes, roughly chopped, with their juice
- 1 quart vegetable stock or unsweetened black tea (I used homemade roasted vegetable stock)
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?