Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thousand Layer Lasagna
- 1 pound fresh egg pasta sheets (or make some from scratch)
- butter to prep baking dish
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 28-ounce can crushed organic tomatoes
- zest of one lemon
- 3 4-ounce balls of fresh mozzarella, torn up into little pieces
- a handful of slivered basil (optional)
- freshly grated Parmesan (optional)
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?