Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thin and Delicate Peanut Brittle
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- ½ cup finely ground peanuts
- ¼ teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 17 × 11-inch baking pan
- Food processor or coffee grinder
- Nonstick reusable silicone baking pad (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 42kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|