Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thin Sponge Cake Layer for Junior's Cheesecake
- ½ cup sifted cake flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 3 extra-large eggs, separated
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar (divided)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 drops lemon extract (optional)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 95kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 4g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 67mg (22%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|