Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thin Spaghetti with Uncooked Lemon and Black Olive Sauce
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 large cloves garlic
- ½ cup sharply flavored black olives, such as Gaeta, Niçoise or Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme, or 1½ teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon plus 2 tablespoons salt
- Plenty of freshly milled white or black pepper
- 6 quarts water
- 1 pound spaghettini (thin spaghetti) or capellini
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 505kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 25g (39%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (18%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 59g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|