Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thin Mint Green Monster
- 1/2 cup chilled coconut milk
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 10 leaves fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup raw cacao seeds
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 (1 gram) packet stevia powder
- 1 banana, cut into pieces and frozen
- ice, or as needed
- water, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.3g|
|Saturated Fat 10.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|